Well this has escalated quickly!
I now used aluminum foil that you can buy anywhere at any shop (comes in roles and it’s used for wrapping food).
This is thiner than candy wrap foil and allot more stubborn!!
- a fold will always be visible and it will never tear at the fold line
- thin and can be twisted in all kinds of shapes as end design
- durable material, does not get wet or deteriorated by time
- has unique aspect
- can be used for many origami designs
- it can easy get punctured so care for sharp things
- tears only at the edges
- thin and light so don’t work near a windy spot (outdoors, near a fan, near some parrots …)
- I only have one color …. silver
- can not be used for origami designs that require inflating!